It's the biggest Blugold bash of the year! UW-Eau Claire’s Centennial Alumni Reception on Sept. 30 and 2016 Homecoming festivities on Oct. 1 will take on a Centennial theme, bringing current students, faculty and staff, alumni and community members together to celebrate 100 years of Blugold history!
Centennial Alumni Reception
All Blugold alumni are invited to the Centennial Alumni Reception on Friday, Sept. 30, from 4:30-7:30 p.m. in the Ojibwe Room of the Davies Student Center. Plan now to visit campus and see what's new (believe us, there's a lot!), and then connect with fellow Blugolds at this special centennial reception.
Tickets for the Centennial Alumni Reception are $5.50 and should be purchased by Sept. 21 (a limited number of tickets will be available after the 21st). Tickets can be purchased as follows:
- in person from UW-Eau Claire's Campus Box Office in the east lobby of Davies Center;
- via telephone at 715-836-3727 or 800-949-8932; or
- online at the Campus Box Office website.
A $1 processing fee per ticket will be charged for phone and online orders.
Other Sept. 30 alumni events will include:
- the Golden Blugolds Celebration (for those who graduated in 1966 or earlier);
- the UW-Eau Claire athletics Blugold Hall of Fame banquet; and
- the Varsity Night Live! event in conjunction with Homecoming.
Find more details about these events on the Alumni Association website.
The Centennial Celebration fun continues with Homecoming events on Saturday, Oct. 1. See the Alumni Association website for details.
Get the full Eau Claire experience
Plan now to stay the night when you're in town for the Alumni Centennial Reception and Homecoming! Check out lodging options, restaurants and more on the Visit Eau Claire website.